• 169 James St, Guildford WA 6055
Nice hearty all day breakfasts and ploughman's lunches.
• 4a/155 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park WA 6008
New French/Japanese bakery with great matcha buns!
• Wellington St & Barrack St, Perth WA 6000
Funky lane-way toasted sandwich place. Loved the one with corned beef.
• 100 Lake St, Northbridge WA 6003
Buzzing with energy Saturday brunch time. Nice strong hot chocolates.
• 16a Cloisters Arcade,, 865 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
One of the best coffee shops in Perth CBD. Great music and mood lighting too.
• Shop 4, 172 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Cafe with kombucha on tap.
• 2/323 William St, Northbridge WA 6003
One of the few cool cafes still existing from the 90s. Great American Diner style booths.
• 130 Oxford St, Leederville WA 6007
In the original building that housed Cafe 130 in the 90s, so makes me feel nostalgic for back then. Great for a doing a spot of coding in Perth as it has free wifi, a big table and power points.
• Broadway Fair Shopping Centre, 88 Broadway, Nedlands WA 6009
The breakfast ham cheese toasty was nice and good value for $9.50. Served after breakfast time too.